BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Marlen T.
texas
Relly like that this product is very sheer and doesn't change the color of your base great for baking or just setting your face
Lisa E.
Mishawaka
It makes you look good in your photos don't add too much I was a beginner when I got this so I didn't read where to put it lol.
Emily N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
Very affordable and works really well. I use this in my everyday routine. It works for all skin types and leaves no flash back.
Kristal C.
Uniondale
Holds product really well for a cheap price, I would definitely buy it again. It doesn't leave any residue or lighten the face.
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
Of all setting powder I’ve used, this is by far my favorite. There is not flashback and it keeps makeup in place all day long.
Katie F.
It's good for the price but you have to use it very lightly because if you get to much it will leave a white cast on your face.
Elisha A.
Allentown, PA
Low coverage undereyes. Very small. But still works great since you can build it up and get it to the coverage that you need.
Samantha R.
Camden, NJ
Works well and doesn't leave my foundation looking dry and cracked after its set. I would recommend for first time bakers lol
Diva O.
Phoenix
I don't really like to use all the time just because I feel like it is my flute my skin as well as I wanted to and need it to
diana r.
Watauga, TX
This product didn't work for me. I have dryskin and it clung to my dry patches even afterexfoliating. I think this would be a
Madeline M.
Is it for all the face or just specific areas?
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Does this product work good for baking?
Angie H.
Does anyone use this without foundation? I do not always wear foundation, but like to have a smooth, soft, non-oily look.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Would this be a good setting powder for oily/combination skin?
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Does this powder make your face look cakey or powdery?