BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Leigh A.
Dayton, OH
This is a great affordable powder. Gets the job done without breaking the bank. Love how it doesnt leave a white cast either.
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
i recently just bought this besides it being affordable its sooo good and makes all that shine and oilyness go away i love it
Savannah B.
Homosassa, FL
Great, wonderful product! And for an amazing price too! It really does go on pretty smooth too! I would definitely recommend!
Christine J.
I use this to turn a lot of my makeup to matte without spending the matte finish tag price and the finishing look is perfect.
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I recommend it completely. perfect for baking because it is super lightweight. if you want to get a flawless makeup " Buy it"
Nicole R.
Delavan, WI
Best powder for the price. Blends well with my skin, and leaves it looking flawless. Will never use a high end powder again!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
I always get complimented when i apply this after doing my makeup , it helps keep it on longer and it makes you look amazing
meghan s.
haven't used much yet but from what i have used i love it, it sets my foundation lovely leaving me with a non cakey face!😉😍😍
Stephanie V.
I really love this E.L.F high definition powder. It is great for setting and mattifying my makeup. It is so reasonable also!
Jennifer C.
Ok setting powder. Very light weight. Didn't like the container ... Too much powder would make it hard to only grab a little.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.