BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
The yellow tinted powder is a dupe for the famous Ben Nye Banana Powder. Use it under your eyes as an excellent highlighter.
Melissa G.
Dorado
This is great! Very thin and lightweight. Leaves the skin looking pore-less. Super affordable and can be used for baking too.
Gina C.
I use this to set my powder. It's the perfect price and another great e.l.f. Product! E.L.F products never seems to amaze me
Hailey M.
It does its job but I feel like I need to try something else bc it does give me flashback. I think it’s too light for my skin
Nicole R.
Delavan, WI
Best powder for the price. Blends well with my skin, and leaves it looking flawless. Will never use a high end powder again!
Bekah N.
Spencerport, NY
This product helps set your makeup very well but also leaves a white tint to your skin if you is it to bake your makeup with
Destiny S.
Carteret, NJ
I love E.L.F. Products and have no complaints about the H.D Powder. I feel it is even better than make up forever's version
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is by far my favorite elf product! It works so well! This is actually my favorite high definition powder of all time!!!
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I replaced my Makeup Forever HD powder with this. Definitely worth it! They are exactly the same for a FRACTION of the cost!
Sierra F.
Ashland
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this every time i do my makeup, it’s good but it does have flashback and that’s not good. but it sets the makeup well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.