BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
It’s a nice powder that does the job. I just wish it were a little more finely milled as it will get cakey if you aren’t careful.
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This product made me look airbrushed. The powder is a little weird and fly away. But it keeps my makeup in place and looks pretty
Ashlei C.
Shelton
This powder gave me flashback and drew attention to my pores. Its good for absorbing oils, but I dont recommend baking with this.
April P.
Taunton, MA
Best color, high pigment and covers flawlessly. Feels like silk and doesn't cake up and look fake. Great for face baking as well.
Ashley A.
I love this powder. It almost feels like powdery silk. There is no flashback and it holds up my makeup especially under my eyes.
Elise F.
Kent, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
FLASHBACK CITY. Do not use this. I’m telling you the flashback is horrible. The powder itself works but the flashback is insane.
Hailey T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
This is probably the softest powder I have ever felt. It fills your pores and line. But I will say the packaging is not the best.
Elizabeth C.
Didn't really like it made me look really ashy and gray. Also didn't like the finish it left on my skin. Not their best product.
alexia l.
delhi
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this product especially with the elf flawless finish foundation. This is a cheap powder but it still works as good
Heather H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Sheer more...
I adore this finishing powder especially in this color because it is light and doesn’t affect your makeup negatively what so ever
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.