BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Use this daily and I really like it! Had it for awhile and it was a super good price! I've liked all my elf products though!
Sarah S.
Does the job. Definitely an affordable option for setting powered. My makeup stayed on all day with this and wasn’t flakey!!
Ariam V.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to undereye setting powder! It makes it last so long without creasing. Leaves a great finish and so affordable!
Melissa G.
Dorado
This is great! Very thin and lightweight. Leaves the skin looking pore-less. Super affordable and can be used for baking too.
Dulce L.
La Puente, CA
This powder is so good to set your face. It doesn't leave a flashback when taking pictures doesn't leave a white face either
Mila H.
Flash back is pretty strong, but it sets your makeup really well. Easy to apply, and flawless seal. Totally worth the money.
Laura C.
Whittier, CA
I love this product i used it to bake so etimes and it leaves my undereyes nice and smooth without creating it to wrinkle up
Hailey M.
It does its job but I feel like I need to try something else bc it does give me flashback. I think it’s too light for my skin
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Bake bake bake my face ! I love the results at the end yet this can be a bit expensive sometimes it's totally worth the money
Bekah N.
Spencerport, NY
This product helps set your makeup very well but also leaves a white tint to your skin if you is it to bake your makeup with
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.