BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tatiana L.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to product after foundation! I basically don't need a colored pressed powder! I love how it leaves your makeup.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
Pretty good but I have used a better one. Although it does have major flashback but if u just don't use flash you'll be fine.
Foziashafqat S.
It works well I like this powder elf is a very affordable brand and they have such good products.I always buy their products.
Brianna A.
Plainfield, CT
it is the softest thing you will ever feel it feels like flour except its the best makeup for giving yourself high definiton
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
This is the only product that I have used as a baking powder. It’s really affordable which is what I love about elf products
Reema S.
Warner Robins, GA
I like the final product when using this. However it tends to go everywhere off the brush. I find it all over after I use it
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is by far my favorite elf product! It works so well! This is actually my favorite high definition powder of all time!!!
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
This powder is very drying. It does ok if you spray your face with a dewy spray but my under eye still stays dry and creases.
Julia K.
Decatur
This is almost as good as a high end setting powder! It makes my face look flawless even if it does make it a little bit dry
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
The yellow tinted powder is a dupe for the famous Ben Nye Banana Powder. Use it under your eyes as an excellent highlighter.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.