BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Catherine S.
Canton, GA
This is the first setting powder I have used and I really like it. I use it to set my eye concealer and then my overall face.
Destiney C.
Dayton, OH
I love this loose translucent powder to set my makeup. You get so much product for such a low price and it works really well!
laura t.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this as my setting powder. It's very fine. Very similar to an expensive brand I have tried and this is a bargain but.
Jessica M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love this powder, I use it for baking my face and sharping up my contour and it looks great, packaging is great, easy to used
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This just didn’t do it for me. It took away the coverage from my foundation and concealer and it left a weird tint on my face
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is an an excellent finishing powder and very affordable, it also did its job by covering the dark circles under my eyes.
Aura C.
I hated It! The flashback was so much! Plus for my skin tone all it did was make my skin ashy and looked like I was a ghost!
Patty K.
Forked River, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
On occasion I do like to use this especially in the summer time. But if you put too much on your face it make it look orange
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I use this powder because it doesn’t leave such a bright tint on my skin . I leaves a beauty glow , just enough not too much.
diana r.
Watauga, TX
This product didn't work for me. I have dryskin and it clung to my dry patches even afterexfoliating. I think this would be a
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.