BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Aura C.
I hated It! The flashback was so much! Plus for my skin tone all it did was make my skin ashy and looked like I was a ghost!
Jordan H.
Jacksonville
Gives very bad flashback and makes you almost painfully matte... If you use a very light hand you may be able to make it work
Lupe C.
This setting powder is perfect for people on a budget. It works really good for being drugstore and definitely recommend it.
Leti C.
Decent for drugstore it's inexpensive does have some flash back if u apply to much even though it is a high definition powder
laura t.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this as my setting powder. It's very fine. Very similar to an expensive brand I have tried and this is a bargain but.
Annelise J.
East Freedom
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is really good it evens out your makeup. I would not recommend this for a all day look. It is very easy put on.
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I use this powder because it doesn’t leave such a bright tint on my skin . I leaves a beauty glow , just enough not too much.
Amy D.
Tulare
Good cheap translucent powder! Lasts forever!! If your on a budget it's the one for you! You can get it at your local store!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
I always get complimented when i apply this after doing my makeup , it helps keep it on longer and it makes you look amazing
Elisha A.
Allentown, PA
Low coverage undereyes. Very small. But still works great since you can build it up and get it to the coverage that you need.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.