BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shuston S.
Lynnwood, WA
So cheap. This is just like the makeup forever hd powder. I love it. And again, it's so cheap. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this and tried it and didn't like it at all. It's definitely not made for all skin tones. It left me looking ghostly.
Abigail C.
Edmond, OK
Nice for translucent powder. Elf consistently brings out quality products that rival high end brands for a quarter of the cost
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love these powders!! They are very adorable and worth buying. Most powders make my skin look very bad but this one doesn't :)
Jay S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! Coty airspun is obviously a first choice, but if you only have ELF in your area I have used this successfully.
Toni B.
McAlester
Really makes your skin look absolutely gorgeous no pores show through and very light and goes on well hand down favorite powder
Alissa O.
This powder works great to set my makeup under my eyes and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It doesn't have a strong scent.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love this stuff so much. The powder is so fine and soft. I feel like I look airbrushed when I use this on top of my foundation.
Solstice P.
Ypsilanti
For the beginning of having it, it’s nice. After about a month or so it forms a white film under the eyes, causing flashback.
Payton B.
Monmouth, IL
I really love this powder, only bad thing is it leaves a powdery finish when I would like it to brush. Off as it's suppose to
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.