BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Destiny W.
Omaha, NE
I've only used mine a few times but it works well and I put it under my eyes to help with fallout not totally ruining my makeup
Abigail C.
Edmond, OK
Nice for translucent powder. Elf consistently brings out quality products that rival high end brands for a quarter of the cost
Asher R.
Ive been looking a dupe for the makeup forever hd powder and this one is the perfect dupe. It does the work and its very cheap.
Melissa G.
Baldwin
I have oily skin and this is amazing!!! It soooooo cheap too. I reach for this everytime I wear makeup, and it lasts very long.
Khaoula S.
Pearland, TX
This product is great for the price. Set your makeup with out looking cake but if you have oily skin you will need to touch up
Camille U.
Clearlake, CA
This is one of my favorite products in my bag. It finishes my face with a very soft high-definition look without looking Dusty.
Mikayla J.
Spokane, WA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I like this setting powder, it is a little messy though. Its so fine and fuffy that every time I use it, it spills everywhere!
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a great translucent powder. The price is very affordable and has lots of product. It doesn't give flash back in pictures.
MUN-6961 NANCIS S.
Miami, Florida
ITS A GOOD SET POWDER. BUT U HAVE TO BE CAREFULL OF BLENDING IT WELL. i liked but there ir some setting powder i love the most
Angel C.
Clintwood, VA
Made my skin crack and has an unpleasant smell. Was not fond of the product performance overall. The packaging was nice though.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.