BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Lynn D.
York, SC
Reminds me of the Nyx HD powder...a good, basic finishing powder that takes away any oiliness but that's about it. Nothing special.
Talys H.
This powder is perfect. It doesn't make me look too white. My face looks flawless and is perfect to use if I want to bake my face.
Casey B.
Brainerd, MN
Works like any other powder. Nothing too special, but it works for setting the under eyes pretty well. Definitely worth the money.
Kayla B.
shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Target
This one is ok, it can be really nice for photos but it is possible to create a white cast if using too much but it can look nice.
Deniece L.
Fords, NJ
It leaves me very spotty but applies nice, if it didn't leave me looking like a cheetah I'd love it because the it feels very nice.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I loved this product! It really helped set my make up and is basically budge proof. If you use it daily it does go quickly though.
Merian d.
Valrico
I use this powder daily. It's sheer/translucent powder with a pleasant smell. Some powders go right up your nose but this does not.
Maureen B.
a decent powder but very flashbackey. if that’s not an issue than i would say it’s worth it for the price but it always bothered me
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
The product is nicely package. I'm still using it and deciding if I like it. I do like that it states used lid to adds the powder.
Angela S.
Marshall
Good powder for the price. Easy to use and goes on smooth. A little bright in pics if not blended well. Would buy again if needed.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.