BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
This powder is okay. It does a decent job at keeping makeup in place but I wouldn't recommend it for baking. It's very affordable
Elise F.
Kent, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
FLASHBACK CITY. Do not use this. I’m telling you the flashback is horrible. The powder itself works but the flashback is insane.
Anaya C.
idont like powders but this one was ok.it didnt go well with my dru skin i think the should of had a creame instead of a powder .
Lauren D.
Portland, ME
I have this in the pressed powder and I absolutely love it. It brushes on and off easily and helps my makeup stay on way longer.
Rachel P.
It’s ok if you’re in a pinch or on a budget. Minimal smell. Very lightweight. Not on the top of my list but not the worst either
Donna G.
North Augusta, SC
This stuff is amazing!!
I use it to set my concealer and it really has HD coverage. I couldn’t ask for more in a setting powder.
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
I love this. I prefer this when Im not taking photos with Flash because it does have a flashback. Maybe the ones with tint won't?
Haylee N.
It goes on easy but I do not think it does anything, atleast nothing I can notice. I probably won't buy it again for that reason
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
For the price, it's a decent product. But, the powder is very fine so if you're using it to bake you will need A LOT of product.
Holly T.
For the price, you really can't beat it, but I always reach for my higher end loose powder because it feels less dry oh my skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.