BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love this stuff so much. The powder is so fine and soft. I feel like I look airbrushed when I use this on top of my foundation.
Claudia C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Perfect to brightened up your concealer and keep it in place. The only downside is it's very messy so be careful when applying.
Carly R.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Not the greatest bronzer, very chalky and flakes easily. It's hard to not try elf products because of the great prices though.
Jasmine D.
Parkersburg, WV
Cheap and amazing! It makes my skin look flawless. I love how it covers up my imperfections and makes my face look airbrushed!
Mikayla J.
Spokane, WA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I like this setting powder, it is a little messy though. Its so fine and fuffy that every time I use it, it spills everywhere!
Judy N.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the feeling this powder leaves my face like. So smooth, soft, and silky! Love it.
Definitely one of my ELF favorites :)
Khaoula S.
Pearland, TX
This product is great for the price. Set your makeup with out looking cake but if you have oily skin you will need to touch up
Savannah B.
Rehobeth , AL
This powder is just okay to me. It does make my skin matte but leaves a whitish cast on my face. The packaging is very messy.
Maeley C.
Princeton, WV
I have always had oily skin and make up doesn’t help the fact. once I use this power my face isn’t oily for the rest of the day
Chanda R.
Gastonia, NC
I love this product. I apply it underneath my eyes after I apply my foundation and concelear. You cant beat the price either!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.