BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
dagmar m.
rochester, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I like it but not that much the sponge that came with it didn’t pick up a lot of product as I wanted to but over all I like it
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
I love a good loose powder. It was great and inexpensive. I will definitely buy this again and again. Maxe my skin look great.
jessica b.
It never leave a hue on your face . It always makes you look flawless . It doesn't settle into fine lines .perfect for pictures
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
This is an excellent setting powder and a great dupe for higher end powders that are cult classics. You can't go wrong with it!
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
I did not like this finishing powder one bit. It does not go on nice and clean. And I have splotches all over. Won’t buy again.
Katie F.
It's good for the price but you have to use it very lightly because if you get to much it will leave a white cast on your face.
Sarah A.
I love this setting powder!! I use it under my eyes and it prevents creasing my concealer so well. Plus it is very inexpensive.
Kristal C.
Uniondale
Holds product really well for a cheap price, I would definitely buy it again. It doesn't leave any residue or lighten the face.
Maria P.
Aurora, IL
Love this product. It keeps me shine free for a low cost. It also doesn't cake on like other powders do. It does the job right.
Jay S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! Coty airspun is obviously a first choice, but if you only have ELF in your area I have used this successfully.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.