BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Camille U.
This is one of my favorite products in my bag. It finishes my face with a very soft high-definition look without looking Dusty.
Sherie L.
Set my under eye concealer really well. It keeps me eyes from creasing for awhile but it doesn't stop it from creasing though.
Angel C.
Clintwood, VA
Made my skin crack and has an unpleasant smell. Was not fond of the product performance overall. The packaging was nice though.
Dallen Z.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best powder that I have used 💗😊💗 it leaves a great matte finish that I love and makes my makeup stay on all day💗😊💗
Nicole S.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I bake my under eyes every day with the elf loose translucent powder. Its great, I dont crease or slip off my concealer all day
Stephanie P.
Cocoa, FL
Sets your face pretty good but once it comes to pictures and flash I don't recommend much. You will see the power on your face.
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
It is a great translucent powder. The price is very affordable and has lots of product. It doesn't give flash back in pictures.
Kaylee W.
I don't use this very often because it can become kind of cakey. But its awesome for coverage help when I have a bad breakout.
Jazmine L.
Albuquerque, NM
This works pretty good for me! I use it to bake obviously but you need to be careful on how much you use or else you look white
Brittney G.
Georgetown, SC
I use this powder to set my makeup, blush and boozer too! I absolutely adore this product and have no problems with it at all.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.