BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica B.
Amazing dupe for Make Up Forever's HD white transilient powder. It is so much cheaper and I advise everyone to try this first!
Destiny W.
Omaha, NE
I've only used mine a few times but it works well and I put it under my eyes to help with fallout not totally ruining my makeup
Rachel W.
Varysburg, NY
I love elf products. I haven't really ever bought any that I hated. Though I do prefer Mary Kay's definition powder alot more.
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
I love a good loose powder. It was great and inexpensive. I will definitely buy this again and again. Maxe my skin look great.
Hannah M.
Rochester, NY
Great price & works so well for baking my under eyes! 10/10 would recommend! So worth it! Go buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Jazmine L.
Albuquerque, NM
This works pretty good for me! I use it to bake obviously but you need to be careful on how much you use or else you look white
Maria P.
Aurora, IL
Love this product. It keeps me shine free for a low cost. It also doesn't cake on like other powders do. It does the job right.
Alisha B.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder to set my face, It has a natural finish and just has a way of making my face looking so smooth and flawless.
jessica b.
It never leave a hue on your face . It always makes you look flawless . It doesn't settle into fine lines .perfect for pictures
Nicole S.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I bake my under eyes every day with the elf loose translucent powder. Its great, I dont crease or slip off my concealer all day
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.