BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Michaela H.
This is an awesome powder for such an amazing price! I have recommended this product to so many people and I will continue to do so.
Samantha L.
Oneida, TN
The high definition powder is really good. It covers very well. For a more affordable drug store make up this works great! I love it.
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
It is very cheap. It leaves a flashback. It is a matte finish but your face looks white and it doesn't dust off easily after baking.
Porsha M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Only really sheer on some color tones but made me look very ashy. Easily cakes on skin but did an ok job of giving me a matte finish.
Alejmakeup1 L.
miami, fl
lo utilice con algunas de mis clientas es maravilloso producto de elf para sellar debajo de los ojos y realizar el maravilloso baking
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I really like this setting powder, great buy at 50% off at elf.com and it works well does not leave a obvious film over your face..
Elizabeth E.
Review for: Sheer more...
For a cheap product it’s good at setting makeup on my oily skin for several hours, and it has a nice sheer finish just as advertised.
Traci A.
I like to use this powder to set my make up and it provides a lasting day of make up. It will also keep your shine off your face.
emily n.
Purchased at: Target
My go-to for undereye baking. I mix this with ben nye banana powder and it works like a dream. I always have perfectly set foundation
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
It was alright I guess, but I feel like it should have been made to be more translucent. It is a little too on the white side for me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.