BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elise F.
Kent, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
FLASHBACK CITY. Do not use this. I’m telling you the flashback is horrible. The powder itself works but the flashback is insane.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This setting powder is a bargain for only $6. It works like any high quality setting powder would! e.l.f. is an incredible brand!
Jackie P.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
So messy and it definitely flashes back in pictures. I still use it to bake on days when I'm not planning on being photographed.
Monica C.
Irving, TX
I like this product it because my is really oily and it just makes it a matte looks which I love I'd decently would buy it again
Victoria B.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love the way it makes my overall make experience. Every time I grab this I get so many compliments about my face in it's totality
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
This is a great dupe for the Laura Mercier baking powder. Absolutely love it & you get great quality for what you're paying for.
Dawn G.
Marion, OH
Cheap Setting Powder That actually gives a flawless setting and works great i use this always to set my concealer and foundation
madie t.
first off, this powder is very affordable. it lasts a long time. has a matte finish and helps set your foundation for 12+ hours.
Heather H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Sheer more...
I adore this finishing powder especially in this color because it is light and doesn’t affect your makeup negatively what so ever
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Love this powder for setting and backing. Not something I use all over but I use it under my eyes, to lighten up my dark circles.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.