BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I bought this on recommendation from my daughter. It’s a good product, but probably better suited for young skin. I have aging skin.
paige m.
Great for setting the whole entire face. The yellow powder doesnt flash back and it keeps you looking natrual all day . great product
Megan R.
This compares to high end brands it works so well I have very oily skin and it helps keep oil under control and sets makeup perfectly
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder leaves my face looking very white after I use it. It has a very bad flashback in pictures. It is very affordable though.
sarah z.
Sun valley , CA
Once I learned how to use this stuff correctly, I loved what it did. Keeps my foundation on. Helps dry chin skin from looking flaky.
Viviana C.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is good for baking but I wouldn't really recommend it for a full face matte setting powder due to the chalky consistency
Nikki Y.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a very finely milled powder which I thought would be good for setting and baking my under eyes but I don’t like it very much.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It helps set my undereye concealer as well as brightens the area! It does have flashback but all HD powders do. Can't beat the price
Katherine V.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I'm obsessed with this as my setting powder! It's cheap and it's gets the job done. Keeps my make up on my face and works fantastic.
Karen G.
Very affordable product but performs as a high end product. Perfect for baking your face and keeps your concealer and foundation set.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.