BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This product made me look airbrushed. The powder is a little weird and fly away. But it keeps my makeup in place and looks pretty
Allyson S.
It's really good to take away that oily look. But when you want to take a picture of your makeup it kinda shows up in the camera.
April P.
Taunton, MA
Best color, high pigment and covers flawlessly. Feels like silk and doesn't cake up and look fake. Great for face baking as well.
Trina E.
Grove City
Review for: Sheer more...
I have combination skin and for me this stuff was a little drying. I would definitely recommend this for someone with oily skin.
Glambyalex❤
I love this product. It works well on my and I have oil parts of my face. I love how it stays and just how it makes my skin look.
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA
This is my first setting powder. It gets the job done and is affordable. I was worried it was going to make me ashy But it didn’t
Stacia R.
Spokane, WA
Lid comes off too easily but a little powder goes a looooooooooooooong way and helps to add that little extra to my finished look
valorie m.
Vernon
Review for: Sheer more...
No matter which color i’ve used from this brand always leaves a horrible flash back. It also doesn’t blend well into foundation.
Madison S.
New Port Richey
Great product for a good price. Sets liquid foundation very nicely and keeps it dry and matte all day. Not a heavy powder either.
kristi e.
louisville, Kentucky
Just picked this up the other day, and i love it! its made of sylica and is soooo silky . ive never felt anything quite like it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.