BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This setting powder is a bargain for only $6. It works like any high quality setting powder would! e.l.f. is an incredible brand!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
It’s a nice powder that does the job. I just wish it were a little more finely milled as it will get cakey if you aren’t careful.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
This is a great dupe for the Laura Mercier baking powder. Absolutely love it & you get great quality for what you're paying for.
alexia l.
delhi
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this product especially with the elf flawless finish foundation. This is a cheap powder but it still works as good
Anaya C.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
idont like powders but this one was ok.it didnt go well with my dru skin i think the should of had a creame instead of a powder .
Jenn H.
Mount Joy, PA
I didn't love that it had shimmer, I'm normally drawn to a matte finish. However, I was impressed with the quality for the price!
MARGARET K.
San Antonio, TX
So after reading reviews on her I though eh may as well try it. It's afforableand I like it!!It's translucent gives a nice glow.
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
Good product for a cheap dupe for higher end products. Does it's job for sure. Wouldn't say it's my top choice but does the job!
carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this a couple months ago, I tried it once left my face smooth but I don't think I applied it for what its used for lol.
Allie K.
Oxford, MS
I didn’t notice much of a difference when using this product. It could be user error, but it was like putting nothing on my face.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.