BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is an ok product for setting powder. I would use it again in a bind. It is smooth and makes make up stay . BUT not for long
Trina E.
Grove City
Review for: Sheer more...
I have combination skin and for me this stuff was a little drying. I would definitely recommend this for someone with oily skin.
Desi A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used this product when doing a contour and it worked very good!! I loved it and would most defend title recommend it to anyone.
Alexandria D.
Paulding
Use this every time I do my makeup and it comes out fantastic! It's just like all the other powders except it's more affordable!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
I really liked this powder. It's very fine and light powders and it's very good for trying to reset the wrinkles on the forehead
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
This powder sunk into every line under my eyes. I gave it two stars because it did set my my makeup and stayed for quite a while
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I am a big fan of this powder. A little goes a long way and I use it to set my foundation. It really helps with oily patches too.
Allyson S.
It's really good to take away that oily look. But when you want to take a picture of your makeup it kinda shows up in the camera.
April P.
Taunton, MA
Best color, high pigment and covers flawlessly. Feels like silk and doesn't cake up and look fake. Great for face baking as well.
Erica M.
Morgantown, KY
I love this powder. It makes your skin look flawless, but I need to get a different color. This makes me look like a ghost. Haha.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.