BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
I like this setting powder a lot! It's translucent so it's perfect for any skin tone. I bake with this stuff and it works great!
Casandra C.
This one is pretty much on the same level as the NYX one. They are ok if you wanna set your concealer without breaking the bank.
Allisia M.
Madison, AL
This is my favorite ELF product! It helped with my oily skin. I found that at the end of the day, my makeup wasn't looking oily.
Liz H.
USA
Ok. So this was my first setting powder. This is really good to create that blurred effect. Might leave a white cast on some woc.
Paola J.
Los Angeles
I really love this setting powder, it's the only one that helps me with the creasing of my makeup and it does not have flashback.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love using this finishing powder. It is super affordable and it feels great on my face! I am very satisfied with this product.
Cassandra H.
Sapulpa, OK
It doesn't help your make up stay in place but does give a semi smooth finish. Not the greatest product but decent for the money.
Elise F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
FLASHBACK CITY. Do not use this. I’m telling you the flashback is horrible. The powder itself works but the flashback is insane.
Sabrina L.
Salem
Not the greatest but it gets the job done. Lasts for at least a couple hours but will likely need reapplication through the day.
Cynthia R.
P C Beach, FL
Love it! Bought it once, and haven't been able to find it since. I need more! It's light, soft, even. I'd love to find it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.