BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
love it affordable and a lot of product I use the translucent one and I like it a lot easy to apply and to use as setting powder
Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
para mi es el mejor polvo suelto ideal para realizar el baking q esta tan de moda actualmente, excelente formulacion del producto
carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this a couple months ago, I tried it once left my face smooth but I don't think I applied it for what its used for lol.
Elizabeth C.
Didn't really like it made me look really ashy and gray. Also didn't like the finish it left on my skin. Not their best product.
Anaya C.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
idont like powders but this one was ok.it didnt go well with my dru skin i think the should of had a creame instead of a powder .
Casandra C.
This one is pretty much on the same level as the NYX one. They are ok if you wanna set your concealer without breaking the bank.
Hannah S.
Ramstein Germany (military base)
Everyone i know has been impressed with this powder. I love how it doesn't make me feel chalky and look whiter than i already am!
Jolene L.
Greenwood, AR
Review for: Sheer more...
This product helps collect excess oils on my face. I do have to reapply at least once during the day but i have a very oily face
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
This powder is okay. It does a decent job at keeping makeup in place but I wouldn't recommend it for baking. It's very affordable
Liz H.
USA
Ok. So this was my first setting powder. This is really good to create that blurred effect. Might leave a white cast on some woc.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.