BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dylann M.
denver
I use this on a daily basis. It is so light and makes my skin very soft. perfect for under eye baking and all over face setting.
Shelby A.
Grayling, MI
Helps with my oily face! Very cheap and worth the money. Very light weight product. Would recommend for oily to combination skin
Alexandra S.
Syracuse, NY
I love setting my make up and this powder really does the trick, it's light and doesn't appear chalky in the slightest. Love it!
Kristal G.
Albuquerque, NM
This powder gives definitions to my face after im done with my foundation. It mattefies my skin and it makes it look less oily .
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
I love this. I prefer this when Im not taking photos with Flash because it does have a flashback. Maybe the ones with tint won't?
Claire P.
Avery, TX
I love this powder. It matches everyone's skin tone and is so light. There is no color to it, but it is just a finishing powder.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
I give this finishing powder two stars because I feel like ones applied instead of setting your makeup it actually takes it off.
Monica C.
Irving, TX
I like this product it because my is really oily and it just makes it a matte looks which I love I'd decently would buy it again
Gabrielle L.
West Elizabeth, PA
I LOVE THIS. It works so well. So beyond amazing for baking. Definitely something I'd buy over and over and over and over again.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This setting powder is a bargain for only $6. It works like any high quality setting powder would! e.l.f. is an incredible brand!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.