BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Emily N.
Wilder, VT
A great drugstore option for loose settings powder. I use it constantly and love it for baking too! It leaves a nice finish to the skin
Sanae N.
Kahului
Gives a weird flashback to my face. I tried out this product because it was one of the products I could afford, but just wasn’t for me.
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Review for: Sheer more...
Super cheap and effective! Compares with my favorite “high end” product but is far less expensive. Keeps my oily T-zone matte all day.
Kylee G.
Albuquerque
Review for: Sheer more...
Does its job! Def not great for travel because it can get everywhere really easily. I’m all about cheap makeup finds and this is good!
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
This powder works great over my foundation, it keeps it in place and gives a nice finished look to my face! And it is super affordable!
ozz a.
San Angelo
This elf powder is a pretty good. It isn't something that I had to have. It is a nice powder of you are looking for a inexpensive one.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
For a drugstore brand this works so good I love elf as much as high end make up this added just the right amount of shimmer to my face
CAM D.
Lakeland, FL
I like how it allows me to set my makeup into place without giving me such horrible flashback. Not many brands makes powders like this
Jacqueline V.
Kingston, NY
This HD powder is just as good as Makeup Forever's. It does the same thing, but you get so much more for such a lower price. I love it.
chlo B.
Winter Park
Review for: Sheer more...
Has the weirdest and strongest smell... it was unbearable I didn’t finish it. It also felt weird and heavy on my face and looked caky.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.