BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Deniece L.
Fords, NJ
It leaves me very spotty but applies nice, if it didn't leave me looking like a cheetah I'd love it because the it feels very nice.
Jourdan J.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sheer more...
Good product. Comes with a lot of powder. Doesn’t set your makeup as well as other products, but you are getting what you pay for.
Laura S.
Butler
Review for: Sheer more...
It says it’s for any face type but it literally goes on like white chalk. It doesn’t do the job. It just made me look like a ghost.
Derrin Y.
Glade Spring, VA
I think elf makes really good products to be so cheap. I used this before I started using my Laura mercier and it's a good powder.
Brittany N.
Somerset
Review for: Sheer more...
Bought at Walmart. Packaging great for price. Really minimizes lines and reduces shine well. I will buy again and would recommend.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love this powder! A little goes a long way. It is light but effective. I have dry skin and this sets my makeup without being cakey.
Adreanna R.
Rensselaer, IN
I'm not a fan of elf. I can find better products cheaper. This product went on real white and did not set my face. It just rested.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder does what it says. Ready-set-go. I have never had any issues with this setting powder and have used it on many clients.
Edith A.
brentwood
I mean it get the job done the only thing if you bake for too long or don’t clean up the access you will most likely get flash back
Natosha S.
Leesville
This product is amazing. I let it bake while i do my eye shadow and when it's time to dust off I have the perfect outline and pop 😍
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.