BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andrea K.
Wahoo, NE
Review for: Sheer more...
Great product for those not wanting to spend a ton . Very finely milled . I have combo skin and I feel there is a lot of flash back
Heather V.
If I could give zero stars I would. SO powdery, terrible white ghost sheen on your face, bad flashback. Super messy room I hate it
Adreanna R.
Rensselaer, IN
I'm not a fan of elf. I can find better products cheaper. This product went on real white and did not set my face. It just rested.
Lisa K.
This is a good setting powder but for some reason when I use it, it tends to change the color of my foundation and make it lighter.
Lyric P.
I use this every time I do my make up, after concealer and foundation, it makes my skin look softer and smoother rather than cakey!
jennifer b.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on like a high-end finishing powder, much like all of Elfs products, but for a very low price!
Kristen C.
Orlando
My favorite setting powder! It makes my makeup stay on longer than without it and it doesnt make you look to washed out in photos.
Jamie C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love it. Helps to give that flawless finish. Remember, a little goes a long way, apply to much and it will give you a white cast.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
Yuck. This stuff is like $5-6 but it isn’t even worth it. Horrible white cast and really accentuated my texture. I don’t recommend.
Joanna P.
I use this with my garnier BB cream and I think it's helping to keep my face's shininess and my skin does feel smoothr. I like it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.