BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Vanessa A.
Tamarac, FL
Great powder but runs out fast! I loved it but hated how quick I ran out! It is light and silky but I guess it's why it goes fast!
Kami D.
Sacramento , CA
I should have gotten the tinted one but even still this powder will give you flashback so you have to be careful how much you use.
Karen F.
Miami , FL
Really good product for just $6... I use it for baking... the matte finish is ok... i've been using the sheer shade... really nice
Merian d.
Valrico
I use this powder daily. It's sheer/translucent powder with a pleasant smell. Some powders go right up your nose but this does not.
Angela R.
Seffner
Very light and fine powder, goes on translucent. Left my face feeling soft, not gritty like some powders. A little goes a long way.
Kc L.
New York
I think this is one of my favorite powders. It's a great price, and great value and is highly comparable to more high end products.
Anna L.
Saint Martinville, LA
Review for: Translucent more...
I use this to set my makeup and bake! I love it cuz it doesn't leave a white cast. Plus it's only $6 I believe? So can't beat that!
Tory D.
Always made my skin feel super smooth which is nice but I had a lot of creasing and through out the day I started to hate my makeup
Samantha N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This powder applies flawlessly, while creates a matte finish. The powder is finely milled and helps fill in pores and fine lines.
sydney p.
Gilbert
It’s a great, long-lasting powder. It takes away my oily ness and lasts all day. Although, I felt like it made my pores look HUGE.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.