BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cheyenne H.
Clarksville tn
Love this powder, it bakes well and my concealer doesn't crease as bad after I use it. E.L.F. is affordable and has great products
Lyric P.
I use this every time I do my make up, after concealer and foundation, it makes my skin look softer and smoother rather than cakey!
Jannene G.
Baytown, TX
Amazing. Definitely worth the purchase. Sets my foundation very well. Great price for such a great powder. Translucent all the way!
Adreanna R.
Rensselaer, IN
I'm not a fan of elf. I can find better products cheaper. This product went on real white and did not set my face. It just rested.
Angela R.
Seffner
Very light and fine powder, goes on translucent. Left my face feeling soft, not gritty like some powders. A little goes a long way.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
Yuck. This stuff is like $5-6 but it isn’t even worth it. Horrible white cast and really accentuated my texture. I don’t recommend.
Gabriela R.
Love this its great for your whole face and can you say great price!!! Yes you can one of these containers last you for a while!!!
MaiYer L.
So far I only use it once because I just bought it a week ago and so far it is going great. I am definitely a E.L.F Cosmetic lover.
Samantha N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This powder applies flawlessly, while creates a matte finish. The powder is finely milled and helps fill in pores and fine lines.
Celissa J.
I love this powder! It's light and blends well. It provides the perfect finish to my makeup routine when I want a clean matte look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.