BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha G.
Bay City, MI
So far I kind of like this product, its a fine powder and I just haven't been able to use it more. Just on the fence about it still
Joyce B.
Scottsboro, AL
This powder works better than most expensive ones. It's very cheap but don't let that deceive you. I highly recommend this powder.
Gina R.
Review for: Sheer more...
This stuff is amazing! I can’t live without it. It’s 6 bucks and out performs most 45 dollar finishing powders. It is a great buy.
Ana E.
SAN BENITO , TX
Great price! Great product! Comes in a nice container, with an applicator. Has a clear cover so it won't spill! Good for oily skin!
Nupur K.
I'll start my saying that I'm not too picky about my powder so this does the job! It's light and does it's job. Plus it's so cheap!
Caylee S.
DeWitt
Very chalky and leaves your skin with a weird film. It claims to help you be “photo ready” but it completely washes your face out.
sydney p.
Gilbert
It’s a great, long-lasting powder. It takes away my oily ness and lasts all day. Although, I felt like it made my pores look HUGE.
Edith G.
Review for: Sheer more...
It was pretty good as far as keeping my skin and makeup matte but I would still have to touch up at least once throughout the day.
Lisa K.
This is a good setting powder but for some reason when I use it, it tends to change the color of my foundation and make it lighter.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
The product is nicely package. I'm still using it and deciding if I like it. I do like that it states used lid to adds the powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.