BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
coco D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the lose powder just as much as the compact with the mirror is would recommend both products to any one how wears face makeup.
Carleigh H.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best powder for the price you pay. I have tried many powders that are expensive but this is hands down one of the best.
Kami D.
Sacramento , CA
I should have gotten the tinted one but even still this powder will give you flashback so you have to be careful how much you use.
Desiree S.
Clovis, CA
I will be honest I like that it's finely milled but I had issues with it soaking up my foundation/concealer and then crumbling off
Kc L.
New York
I think this is one of my favorite powders. It's a great price, and great value and is highly comparable to more high end products.
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
reanna k.
Review for: Sheer more...
With my skin tone (combination) this product does an amazing job at keeping my skin looking matte and refreshed throughout the day.
Brianna W.
Yuma
Review for: Sheer more...
Really great value. I love using this to set my under eye area. My go to baking powder. Super great price. Would highly recommend.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Love this powder! Leaves my skin flawless and non oily finish. Lasts most of the day without touch ups. Coverage is great as well.
Isabel V.
This has a lot of flash back and isn't super easy to use for baking because it doesn't really want to totally buff away afterwards
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.