BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jenna S.
Monroeville, PA
I use this to set my BB cream and it works great! It decreases the amount of oil on my face and makes it looks very soft and smooth.
Erin O.
I didn't care for it. Messy and got everywhere. It also broke my skin out. I didn't notice much of a difference when I put it on.
Brittany N.
Somerset
Review for: Sheer more...
Bought at Walmart. Packaging great for price. Really minimizes lines and reduces shine well. I will buy again and would recommend.
Jamie C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love it. Helps to give that flawless finish. Remember, a little goes a long way, apply to much and it will give you a white cast.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder does what it says. Ready-set-go. I have never had any issues with this setting powder and have used it on many clients.
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
Pretty goid translucent powder! Especially for the price. Good quality&large quantity. Helps with keeping my foundation nice&fresh!
Ashley K.
You can't beat this powder for the price I use this almost daily and I have been asked what I use many times. This stuff is amazing
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
Its great to keep your face matte throughout the day, BUT in photographs sometimes you end up with a white face, which isn't cute.
Natosha S.
Leesville
This product is amazing. I let it bake while i do my eye shadow and when it's time to dust off I have the perfect outline and pop 😍
jennifer b.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on like a high-end finishing powder, much like all of Elfs products, but for a very low price!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.