BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
paige m.
Great for setting the whole entire face. The yellow powder doesnt flash back and it keeps you looking natrual all day . great product
Lynzee J.
Cochran
This! I highly recommend this from elf. By far, this is my favorite finishing powder. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder leaves my face looking very white after I use it. It has a very bad flashback in pictures. It is very affordable though.
Heather B.
Highland
Cruelty free and affordable makeup brand!! Small container but you don't need much, this works great for setting under eye concealer
Gennesis A.
Kissimmee,FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I don’t like it ,this is like a very bad flash light ,no matter what you do you can’t used it cause not is for a professional makeup
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
I love the amount of product you get in the container. This powder is so soft and just glides on to set your makeup for all day wear.
Viviana C.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is good for baking but I wouldn't really recommend it for a full face matte setting powder due to the chalky consistency
Jamie M.
SHERMAN, TX
it was such a proessing powder but there are wayy betters out there, its one of the only products from elf that have not work for me
Susan B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
Es un muy buen producto, funciona bien para mi. Deja un buen acabado, no se queda en tus lineas de expresión y su precio es muy bueno
Serenity F.
Topeka
What I think about this product I was good but I think I was to light for my skin but other then that it was over all a good product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.