BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
tania p.
Dallas, TX
This product is really affordable and helps bake your concealer and foundation. Its really good for the price and i use it everyday.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It helps set my undereye concealer as well as brightens the area! It does have flashback but all HD powders do. Can't beat the price
Erin O.
I didn't care for it. Messy and got everywhere. It also broke my skin out. I didn't notice much of a difference when I put it on.
Sarah W.
Sagle, ID
Gotta go easy on this or you look like a ghost but it works great as a mattifying powder, sets makeup very well, and cheap as can be!
Bina N.
Corona, CA
Review for: Shimmer more...
I love this stuff because it's just a shimmer powder and you can apply it over the bronzer or highlight and it will shimmer all day!
Asia C.
I use this to set creme foundation. Its transparen't but starts off white so be sure to brush off the excess and blend if you need to
Alyssa H.
I seemed to have a little trouble with it, it would crease under my eyes. But other than that I didn't really have any other problems
paige m.
Great for setting the whole entire face. The yellow powder doesnt flash back and it keeps you looking natrual all day . great product
Porsha M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Only really sheer on some color tones but made me look very ashy. Easily cakes on skin but did an ok job of giving me a matte finish.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love how it high light my cheeks and how it makes my face feel. I don't get breaks out when I use it and it's not expensive to buy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.