BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
🌻 💬.
new york
It's a good affordable type of powder it does gives you a cute finish but I personally use it for my under eyes to set the concealer
Ashley J.
United States
Much better than NYX s powder, and I'm pretty sure it's cheaper. It's nothing special just a typical everyday powder at a good price.
Juliana D.
This is a great powder for baking or for setting makeup. I do like that it really does not have an odor and the price is just right.
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
It's a pretty good powder, but it makes me look a little powdery. It dries out my undereyes a little, but it sets my concealer well.
Emma L.
Springhill
I absolutely loved this powder. It was great on my oily skin and made it look nice and fresh all day long. Packaging is cute as well.
Rayne S.
Naperville
Review for: Sheer more...
I hate this. It gives so much flashback and makes you look sooo ashy. It looked caked up on my face and I don’t recommend to anyone!!
Jessica N.
I love this powder!!! I use it as both ro bake and to set! It does everything that high end powders do! I love how inexpensive it is!
Alexandria A.
Logan
This wasn't my favorite, and the phrase "you get what you pay for" is prevalent here. It set makeup, but it didn't last long as well.
jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
Just alright. I hadlted do packaging of it. It was too small. And I just felt like it didn't do as good of a job as I was hoping for
Georgina C.
Lawrence , NY
Review for: Sheer more...
While it does give a nice soft finish over your makeup I don't feel that it has a very long staying power. It's sheer, not too matte
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.