BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anadelle P.
Glendale, California
This powder was just there. It did nothing at all. It was obvious that it was there in pictures but overall I wouldn't buy it again.
Karen G.
Very affordable product but performs as a high end product. Perfect for baking your face and keeps your concealer and foundation set.
Juliana D.
This is a great powder for baking or for setting makeup. I do like that it really does not have an odor and the price is just right.
Mel P.
San Antonio, TX
Really great translucent powder. The puff is pointless as it gathers too much power. I use a big fluffy brush to apply on oily areas.
Alexis P.
Just a simple lightweight translucent powder that sets my makeup well without adding any unwanted color or shimmer. Would recommend.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder leaves my face looking very white after I use it. It has a very bad flashback in pictures. It is very affordable though.
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
I really like this product. It was fine and left no white residue on my face. It smells good. It left my skin soft and looking smooth
Angela B.
Mineral Wells texas
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a real good brand it works great and it is a real good price I use it every time I put makeup on I use a lot of elf products
Samantha L.
Oneida, TN
The high definition powder is really good. It covers very well. For a more affordable drug store make up this works great! I love it.
Bhawna P.
Atlanta, GA
This loose powder is $3 , but it is not as good as its price , i am highly disappointed by this product, it makes my face very cakey.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.