BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
It was alright I guess, but I feel like it should have been made to be more translucent. It is a little too on the white side for me.
Jordanay C.
Atlanta, GA
omg i love this product it works so well with my delicate skin my skins very sensitive and i cant just put anything on my face
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I really like this setting powder, great buy at 50% off at elf.com and it works well does not leave a obvious film over your face..
Samantha T.
Fort Pierce
This product works very well. It could stay on skin better but overall it's a very good product. Doesn't make your face look too dry.
Tabitha C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like my elf HD Powder. It works really well. It sets my makeup for the day and doesn't make my under eyes crease really bad.
Leyda N.
League city , TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This stuff is so soft! I love it 😍 it is affordable and worth the price I wish there was more product. From this I get a Matt finish.
Mel P.
San Antonio, TX
Really great translucent powder. The puff is pointless as it gathers too much power. I use a big fluffy brush to apply on oily areas.
Skye C.
Review for: Sheer more...
Use every day! Simple inexpensive setting powder, you really can't go wrong. Can get messy but that happens with most loose powders.
Nahomi L.
Great product but you have to be careful beacuse it gives flashback but other than that its an overall great product tottaly recomend
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I bought this on recommendation from my daughter. It’s a good product, but probably better suited for young skin. I have aging skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.