BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brea D.
Titusville, FL
E.L.F high definition powder is amazing. It blends with my color perfectly and is not super expensive if you are shopping on a budget.
Carla  C.
Excellent powder for the price tag!! Ideal value, and a very good product I use it for special occasions and it has never let me down!
Abigail R.
I love this setting powder if I'm looking for an extra glow. I have the shimmer one and I love how fine this powder is. Elf is the best
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
This elf product is always a good one to keep on hand. It helps complete that perfect makeup look. As always it's very budget friendly
Erika M.
Not bad, it gets the job done, little to no flashback. affordable. Leaves a little bit of a white tint to my skin wherever I apply it.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Two words....FLASH.....BACK! Other than that this powder is great. Unfortunately it does not withstand a photo flash so just be careful
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I was amazed with this product! It stays on for a long time on my skin and it feels very very soft! I love it!!! I fo recommenf it!!!
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Review for: Sheer more...
Absolutely love this setting powder! It gives a natural finish to my face! Lasts about half way through the day. I highly recommend it.
Danielle P.
New Carlisle, OH
It worked pretty good, it just got cakey if you have any dry patches. Overall I’d suggest it if your looking for a quick, cheap powder.
Karen G.
Is good for baking the liquids in your face, just keep in mind that if you are going to take photos, it looks very bad in the picture.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.