BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
aleida m.
I use this as my setting powder 90% of the time. It's super sheer and translucent. All around great product and it's super affordable!
Meredith G.
I don’t normally use finishing powder. But this gets the job done! It’s an extra step but worth it when looking for a finishing touch.
Ashlyn R.
Lafayette, IN
This product is very inexpensive and worth the price. I'm not a fan of the bulky packaging. It also makes it tricky to get product out.
Kyana K.
Memphis , TN
This powder sets the makeup very well. I just hate how it makes the face look ashy after applying but later in the day it looks better
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
This powder works great over my foundation, it keeps it in place and gives a nice finished look to my face! And it is super affordable!
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Review for: Sheer more...
Super cheap and effective! Compares with my favorite “high end” product but is far less expensive. Keeps my oily T-zone matte all day.
Lisa T.
Waterbury, CT
I use this product to set my makeup and find it divine. It does not settle into any fine lines I may have. And the price is unbeatable!
joana o.
Newark, NJ
i love anything e.l.f. and i really love this product. it keeps my makeup looking great all day, and it does a great job at setting it.
Arelis T.
Worcester, MA
It settles so perfect to fill in the gaps of
The makeup and a little goes a long way so
It is something that will last you a long time
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
FLASHBACK. SO MUCH FLASHBACK. Though it may set my makeup quite well, there is too much flash back for me to even remotely enjoy this.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.