BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brenda C.
Tahlequah
I love elf hd powder. Its affordable and it is a nice quantity. It does what it is suppose to do. I will continue to use this product.
Marina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Dont like it. Dont like it
Leaves you patchy, dry and powdery. Avoid.
It also separates your foundation instead of keeping it together.
Meredith G.
I don’t normally use finishing powder. But this gets the job done! It’s an extra step but worth it when looking for a finishing touch.
ozz a.
San Angelo
This elf powder is a pretty good. It isn't something that I had to have. It is a nice powder of you are looking for a inexpensive one.
shelby w.
Elf has the best setting powder you can find it really brings everything together but elf is probably one or my favorite makeup brands.
Rhianna R.
Junction city
Great product and does what it's supposed to. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin however, i noticed it clung to a dry patch on my nose.
elizabeth a.
Love this setting powered, not only because it works but because it's super super affordable, only $6. It is definitely easy to apply.
Gabriela G.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is very light weight on the face and I have oily skin and this help with that. The only bad part is that it’s very messy.
CAM D.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I like how it allows me to set my makeup into place without giving me such horrible flashback. Not many brands makes powders like this
Emily N.
Wilder, VT
A great drugstore option for loose settings powder. I use it constantly and love it for baking too! It leaves a nice finish to the skin
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.