BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashlyn R.
Lafayette, IN
This product is very inexpensive and worth the price. I'm not a fan of the bulky packaging. It also makes it tricky to get product out.
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Review for: Sheer more...
Super cheap and effective! Compares with my favorite “high end” product but is far less expensive. Keeps my oily T-zone matte all day.
Alyssa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Affordable HD translucent powder, leave a really nice finish to skin. Does not combat oiliness, so i layer this on top of a mattifier.
Kyana K.
Memphis , TN
This powder sets the makeup very well. I just hate how it makes the face look ashy after applying but later in the day it looks better
aleida m.
I use this as my setting powder 90% of the time. It's super sheer and translucent. All around great product and it's super affordable!
shelby w.
Elf has the best setting powder you can find it really brings everything together but elf is probably one or my favorite makeup brands.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
This powder works great over my foundation, it keeps it in place and gives a nice finished look to my face! And it is super affordable!
Meredith G.
I don’t normally use finishing powder. But this gets the job done! It’s an extra step but worth it when looking for a finishing touch.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
FLASHBACK. SO MUCH FLASHBACK. Though it may set my makeup quite well, there is too much flash back for me to even remotely enjoy this.
Brenda C.
Tahlequah
I love elf hd powder. Its affordable and it is a nice quantity. It does what it is suppose to do. I will continue to use this product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.