BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brenda C.
Tahlequah
I love elf hd powder. Its affordable and it is a nice quantity. It does what it is suppose to do. I will continue to use this product.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have tried all different setting products from drugstore to high end and I love and re buy this product every time I go to Wal-Mart.
Kyana K.
Memphis , TN
This powder sets the makeup very well. I just hate how it makes the face look ashy after applying but later in the day it looks better
chlo B.
Winter Park
Review for: Sheer more...
Has the weirdest and strongest smell... it was unbearable I didn’t finish it. It also felt weird and heavy on my face and looked caky.
Meredith G.
I don’t normally use finishing powder. But this gets the job done! It’s an extra step but worth it when looking for a finishing touch.
CAM D.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I like how it allows me to set my makeup into place without giving me such horrible flashback. Not many brands makes powders like this
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
The price drew me in but the product proved to be well worth the quality of a much higher priced product. Easy to apply and stayed on.
elizabeth a.
Love this setting powered, not only because it works but because it's super super affordable, only $6. It is definitely easy to apply.
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Review for: Sheer more...
Super cheap and effective! Compares with my favorite “high end” product but is far less expensive. Keeps my oily T-zone matte all day.
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Its perfect stays on all day! Makes my contour look amazing i love this product its deffenetly a keeper highly recommend this product!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.