BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
Wanted to give this powder a try and bought it when ELF first came out with it. Left a white cast on my face despite using a small amount.
Jennifer P.
I didn't hate this powder, but I didn't love it. It was extremely thin to the point where I didn't feel like it was doing anything at all.
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this to bake and it actually does an amazing job! I was surprised with the finish but it is very pretty and keeps all my make up set.
Andrea C.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I love it so much it helps make everything look 1000000 times better I just love the way it easily brushes away and leave a sharp cut look
Abbie W.
Bedford, VA
Great coverage without caking in fine lines. It lasted longer than others I've tried. I will be trying other e.l.f. products in the future!
Kristin R.
Evans, CO
I love this powder. It smooths out my skin and leaves it super soft. I also don't have to worry about fine lines or wrinkles in pictures.
Zanae E.
Vancouver, WA
Its a good powder although in the packaging it is bad because you have to open it super carefully or youll have white specks all over you.
Alana E.
Though I'm a huge fan of E.L.F, I am not of this high def product. It doesn't appear to minimize pores and left my face with an ashen tint.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This product is worth the buck! If you have oily skin this product will leave your makeup looking flawless. Totally recommend this product
Callie M.
This translucent powder is great for setting concealer and foundation. Brightens face and makes makeup stay in place all day. Great price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.