BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Naimah S.
NEW YORK
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
this leaves a nice finish to my skin even though l have dry skin this product doesn’t defines my acne but it covers it with a nice finish
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
By far my favorite HD finishing powder it totally transforms my makeup and makes it look so much better and I love how inexpensive it is
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
Not overly impressed with this powder. I didn't end up using all of the product before I got rid of it. Other powders are better quality.
Sam M.
Belleville, MI
Works well and super cheap!!!! the applicator  is a little thinner then I'd like but this product is great and works so well.
sarah n.
cleveland, TN
Works amazing for all my foundations, it's a little fine for baking under eyes so it runs down sometimes but that's perfectly fine by me.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
This setting powder is really good and I think a good dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder, I use it just as much as the other one.
Jiamin Z.
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is amazing on my t zone but on other areas, it grabs onto dry patches and accentuates my pores so i only use it on my t-zone
Sacari R.
Vallejo, CA
This powder is great for all skin tones and make up looks. I personally love to use this as a baking powder to give my face a nice glow.
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL OF MINE. A great dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder. Works amazingly. I love how fine the powder is
Latara K.
Pendleton
I love how lightweight this powder is and it eliminates any extra shine of your makeup while leaving your face feeling incredibly smooth
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.