BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kimberly C.
Oakley
This product works really well for people who have combo skin or any other type of skin... It doesn't make your makeup look cakey at all.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
This setting powder is really good and I think a good dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder, I use it just as much as the other one.
Evelin H.
Revere, MA
I honestly think this is a dupe for the Makeup Forever Hd powder. Its applys so smoothly, and honestly i like it better.Great price too!
Danielle C.
Murray
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this for an under eye setting powder. It brightens as well as smooths the area. I don’t believe there is any spf in this product.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Really enjoy and would recommend this product. I love the way it sets the makeup but also adds a shine and dewyglow fonish to your face.
Jennifer C.
This is seriously a good HD powder, so easy to find it works perfectly, you just need to know how to use it and you will see the results
kristopher g.
Horrible hate it it's just so bad it like not enough for me it just really bad and I feel bad for people who buy this ur wasting ur money
Terra C.
Denison, TX
I love this powder for setting my foundation and blending out the harsh lines from contouring etc. it comes with a great price as well!!
Ailin L.
I Have used this only twice and I feel like it's better for a more natural makeup since I feel that it doesn't give a full coverage look
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
I love this product it's really really easy to put on and it looks great I use it every time I put make up on It goes on really smoothly
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.