BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ansley A.
This is a great dupe for some of the more expensive powders. It does leave a bit of a white cast in photos but is good for everyday use.
Allyson H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this, I use it for baking and it also brightens! Very affordable and great for that no flashback when taking pictures!! A must try!
Karina P.
This powder did not work for me. I would give it a zero if I could but that's not on the range. Would definitely not recommend to anyone
A'Driana D.
Gloucester City, NJ
This product definitely did the job. The only thing I wasnt too burn on was I had a little flashback in photos. But the product did work.
Terra C.
Denison, TX
I love this powder for setting my foundation and blending out the harsh lines from contouring etc. it comes with a great price as well!!
Jennifer C.
This is seriously a good HD powder, so easy to find it works perfectly, you just need to know how to use it and you will see the results
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I’ve gotten this powder complimentary from elf to test and let’s just say for how cheap the powder is it did what it was supposed to do.
TheMamaAsker ..
I actually use this powder for baking and I don't have under eye creasing nor do I need to use a concealer (on most days) under my eyes!
Maranda H.
Milford, OH
This is a great powered for under the eyes and for baking. It's very fine and light. Can leave a white cast if not blended in completely.
Ashley H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great drugstore finishing powder! Has some flashback but not so much it ruins it for me. Keeps my foundation matte all day which is great
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.