BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Felipe G.
San Jose
This is by far one of the best powders I have ever tried! It is a good price and it does not emphasize anything or texture specifically!
paige l.
The powder I purchased was a pressed translucent powder and I loved it! I will buy it again for sure. And for the price it's wy worth it
Shania T.
Chicago
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this for baking my face and to set my face. It is really good and is cheap as fuck. What are you waiting for sis? Cop this baby!!!
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go to when im not trying to use my high end makeup . like just on a natural looking day or an everyday look its just so good .
Brooke R.
Okay if you're on a budget. Wasn't so translucent on me. Gave me a ghostly look. Also sits in my fine lines. But it's like 5 bucks so...
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I’ve gotten this powder complimentary from elf to test and let’s just say for how cheap the powder is it did what it was supposed to do.
Jennifer C.
This is seriously a good HD powder, so easy to find it works perfectly, you just need to know how to use it and you will see the results
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder. I feel like it sets my makeup and provides a flawless looking finish. It’s light, sheet, and adds zero weight.
A'Driana D.
Gloucester City, NJ
This product definitely did the job. The only thing I wasnt too burn on was I had a little flashback in photos. But the product did work.
Taylor P.
I love this completely. I use it every single day it's nice and light weight and doesn't make you look like a ghost. Highly recommend it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.