BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jill B.
Lexington, KY
I love this to set my foundation! It is very finely milled, and just a little bit does the trick. Sets your makeup without looking cakey!
Emily V.
Granger, IN
Love,love,love this HD powder. I use it on my entire face as my setting powder. I have oily/ combination skin and it work great with it!
Kelsie D.
You don't need a lot for this product to work it comes with a large brush for a large coverage space. It works very well and i love it.
Shayla R.
Elko, NV
Affordable price, good product, and lots of product. Only problem is it does have flash back so avoid flash photography when wearing it.
Tiffany S.
N Royalton, OH
I'm not a fan of this powder. It is way too sparkly and it creates a white casts. It also doesn't melt into your skin like other brands.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I use this powder a lot when doing my makeup. I love it and highly recommend it. It is cheap but great quality. Elf is an amazing brand.
Kimberly H.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this so excited to try it, and I was soooo disappointed. It looks WHITE on my already fair skin... Not sure what happened. lol
Mariann M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very nice inexpensive product! I love using it because it works great for oily skin. It’s easy to apply. And doesn’t cake up your makeup.
Elyn B.
I use this powder to set my makeup. It doesn't make me cakey and really seems to improve the staying power of foundation. Great product.
Sara W.
Hutchinson
This product is perfect for people who want to have a flawless look to their foundation but dont want to pay for a really expensive one.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.