BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelly C.
Sumter
This product is not the best product I've used. It's awefully pale to the skin although it says translucent. But I guess it does the job.
Dayana G.
La Habra, CA
I absolutely love elf professional products there cheap and the quality is amazing I love this powder and for six dollars it's a steal!
Karina P.
This powder did not work for me. I would give it a zero if I could but that's not on the range. Would definitely not recommend to anyone
iris d.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like the Elf cosmetics brand. This setting powder, is so wonderful especially for a drug store brand. The cost is so great too.
Tiffany H.
I like using this to set my under eye concealer. It's a really fine powder and really helps to set the makeup and keep everything matte.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I loved using this when I'm all done w my makeup !! it really leaves my face nice and leaves my makeup flawless and this brand is cheap!!
Tiffany S.
N Royalton, OH
I'm not a fan of this powder. It is way too sparkly and it creates a white casts. It also doesn't melt into your skin like other brands.
Āddīīē P.
Review for: Translucent more...
This product is very good for "baking" concealer while on a budget or giving a matte look. But beware, it does have flashback in photos.
Patricia S.
amarillo
This powder is my life saver! Really makes my skin POP and gives a very pizazz to my style. I wouldn't use any other product on my skin!
Crystal V.
Works good for an emergency, if you forgot your usual one at home while on a trip or whatever reason it may be. Cheap but good alternate!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.